With over 32,000 magazines delivered throughout the Tyne Valley, our publication is a great way to promote your business to our readers.
Over 32,000 magazines delivered in the Tyne Valley
Terms and Conditions
ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts for the insertion of advertisements into the publication “Tyne Valley Express”.
- By placing the order, the advertiser warrants that his/her advertisement is legal, truthful and decent and complies with the British Code of Advertising, and contains nothing detrimental or defamatory about third parties and does not infringe third party rights (of whatever nature) in any way.
- The Publisher reserves the right to refuse any copy which they feel may not be appropriate material for print.
- No responsibility will be taken for any damage or loss of whatever kind and (whether foreseeable or not) suffered by the Advertiser but caused by inaccuracy or omission in any advertisement. However, in the event of any error, the Publisher will, at the Publishers’ discretion either re-insert the advert or make a reasonable refund or adjustment to the cost of the advert. No re-insertion or refund will be offered where the error does not materially detract from the advertisement.
- Artwork prepared by the Publisher on behalf of the Advertiser, remains the property of the Advertiser and reproduction in any form is permitted without need for permission from the Publisher.
- Advertisers will be sent a proof of artwork prior to insertion in the publication. Any errors or omissions in the copy should be notified back to the Publisher within 48 hours of receipt unless otherwise advised. Failure to notify changes to proof will be deemed as acceptable artwork to the Advertiser and therefore full payment will be chargeable.
- Any cancellation of adverts must be given in writing to the Publisher 7 days prior to the print deadline, after which the Publisher reserves the right to charge part/whole payment for advertisement.
- Where the Advertiser is a limited company, the Director authorising the booking, or authorized employed staff on the directors behalf of the company shall personally guarantee any sums owing under the Advertiser’s order and shall keep the Publisher indemnified for any amount unpaid and due according to the terms of this contract.
- By advertising in this publication you agree to the above terms and conditions.
- When you submit information to Tyne Valley Express, a record is kept of your contact details and booking information. This helps the Publisher to administer your current and any future adverts. By submitting information you are consenting to these records being kept, in compliance with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Here at the Tyne Valley Express, we will never pass on your details and will only use them to re-contact you if needed. So if you have an enquiry, want a magazine posted, or any other message for us just fill in the boxes and we will respond as soon as possible!